Contraband Yak Produce is a shop that sells yak goods. It is run by Vanligga Gastfrihet. It is located north of the long hall on Jatizso.
During The Fremennik Isles, King Gjuki Sorvott IV demands everyone in the area pay taxes for the amount of windows they have, and the player must collect the money. When they visit Vanligga, they are given the option to pay her taxes (5,000 coins), as she cannot afford it while looking after her Dwarven guests, Brendt and Grundt. If the player does pay her taxes, they may use her store after the quest if they speak to her. If the player forced her to pay during the quest, they may access her store after the quest by paying her back. She has connections in Neitiznot, where she sources her yak goods and where yak goods are illegal.
The store formerly stocked 10 Cured yak-hides, but these were removed after an update.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Yak hides in the Jatizso shop have been turned into yak hide packs to allow for easier purchase.
- ninja 26 June 2017 (Update):
- The stock of the following shops now reset at 00:00 game time. When possible, we intend to make this the case for all shops (where applicable):
- ninja 13 October 2014 (Update):
- It is now possible to access Valigga's Yak Shop without going through numerous chat options.