Victor's bronze ring
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Victor's bronze ring|
|Release||11 July 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can reclaim this ring from Diango.|
|Backpack||Wear, Check charges, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|A ring that boosts your rewards in the Gielinor Games.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Victor's bronze ring is an item bought during the Gielinor Games. It was released before the event, but not made available for purchase until the release of the games on 24 July 2012. It was available for purchase in Oomad Arrow's Gielinor Games Reward Shop for 1,750 contribution points, and boosts contribution point and xp gain in the games by 5%. It grants an extra 25,000 experience gained through events, and may be recharged by Oomad for a fee, but cannot be returned for points.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 23 October 2017 (Update):
- Players can now reclaim the Gielinor Games rings from Diango if destroyed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- To gain all the 25,000 experience from the ring would require the player to gain 500,000 experience solely from the games. However, few player could gain that much experience in the period.
- There was a glitch during the games where rings purchased from the Gielinor Games Reward Shop would cause players to disconnect if they tried to destroy them. This glitch was fixed after the first few days of release.
- A patch on 23 October 2017 made this ring reclaimable from Diango. Before that, attempting to destroying the ring would give the message: "You can reclaim this ring from Oomad Arrow, for a fee.". However, Oomad Arrow did not exist in the game after the Gielinor Games.