The Sixth-Age circuit is a powerful ring given to players by Juna at the end of The World Wakes quest if additional quests (Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The Firemaker's Curse, The Branches of Darkmeyer, The Void Stares Back, and The Chosen Commander) have been completed. The ring, along with the Asylum surgeon's ring, Hazelmere's signet ring and the onyx ring (i), are tied for the fourth highest strength bonuses of any all-class ring.
On death, the ring is kept automatically, but will still be lost if one were to die in the Wilderness. It can be retrieved by talking to the Guthixian High Druid, free of charge. If the additional quests are completed only after finishing The World Wakes, the ring may be claimed from the Guthixian High Druid. It can also be re-obtained at May's Quest Caravan after putting 150 quest points into the Hub Track.
This ring offers teleports to the Ancient Guthix Temple, the Memorial to Guthix, as well as to Guthix's Cave, providing fairly quick access to the Legends' Guild and the Ardougne farming patches.
Although the teleport can be used in combat and cannot be interrupted, it will not provide invulnerability for the duration, and trying to teleport while being attacked may still cause characters to die. When they die their gravestones appear at the destinations.
After completing Fate of the Gods players may talk to the Guthixian High Druid to have a teleport to the World Gate added to it.
Comparison with other rings[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 25 March 2019 (Update):
- Added the Guthix Temple, deep beneath the Lumbridge caverns to the teleport options on the Sixth-Age circuit. The Max Guild portal teleport to Tormented Demons now places the player closer to them, while still respecting their boundary of aggression.
- update 25 March 2019 (Update):
- 6th age circuit now teleports to Tormented Demons.
- ninja 20 August 2018 (Update):
- The Sixth-Age circuit's teleports now appear as right-click options when worn.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Sixth-age circuit teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 19 May 2014 (Update):
- Teleporting using the Sixth Age circuit will now play the correct teleport animation.