The ring of vigour is an item that can be obtained using 50,000 Dungeoneering tokens from the rewards trader in Daemonheim. It also requires Attack and Dungeoneering levels of 62.
When the ring of vigour is worn;
Ring of vigour does stack with Invigorate for extra adrenaline.
Comparison with other rings[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 13 July 2015 (Update):
- The ring of vigour's offensive stats have been restored.
- ninja 13 October 2014 (Update):
- patch 1 March 2011 (Update):
- The ring of vigour has been updated to allow the granite maul special attack when low on special attack energy.
- When first released the Game Guide stated that it cost 32,000 tokens and that it only works with melee attacks. However, this was a mistake.
- This item was sometimes used by rushers in the Wilderness with dragon claws and/or Korasi's sword. This allowed a rusher to get either 3 series of very quick attacks or 2 magical attacks that were very likely to get a kill if the target was not using protection prayers or paying attention. This is no longer possible after the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- The ring was made impossible to alchemise in a hidden update.