Ring of Fortune
|Ring of Fortune|
|Release||27 March 2017 (Update)|
|Equipped||Miscellania, Grand Exchange|
|High alch||121,200 coins|
|Low alch||80,800 coins|
|A lucky ring that enhances your chance to receive rare items from high level activities.|
|Exchange||1,101,998 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Ring of Fortune is an enchanted onyx ring that, when worn, slightly increases the chances to receive certain unique drops and rewards that are affected by the luck mechanic. It is classified as a tier 3 luck enhancer, in addition to also providing the effects of a tier 1-2 luck enhancer.
The ring also provides unlimited teleports to:
When the luck effect activates, the following message appears in the chat box:The ring can be equipped right before the monster dies or before the player loots the monster's chest or corpse to benefit from the ring's luck effect.
The ring can be made by casting the spell Enchant Level 6 Jewellery (or using the appropriate Spell tablet) on an onyx ring, which requires level 87 Magic. An onyx ring can be made at level 72 Crafting by combining a cut onyx and a gold bar at a furnace while carrying a ring mould or having a ring mould stored in your tool belt.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|97 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||1,101,998|
|Enchanted using the Lvl-6 Enchant spell|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
The ring affects the following monsters and activities:
|Bosses||1% increased chance to get rare and unique drops from the following bosses:
|Treasure Trails||1% increased chance to get clue scrolls from monsters and rare rewards from the Giant Oyster and the following clue scroll difficulties:|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Ring of Fortune|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||20.8%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
30 March 2020 (
- Item name changed from "Ring of fortune" to "Ring of Fortune".
- patch 30 April 2018 (Update):
- Ring of Fortune should now correctly display that it helped you get an item rather than the Ring of Wealth in certain situations.
- hotfix 6 December 2017 (Update):
- The Ring of Fortune and Luck of the Dwarves now remove items they are supposed to remove from the rare drop table when killing bosses in The Heart.
- hotfix 26 June 2017 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the update on 27 March 2017, enchanting an onyx ring would create a ring of stone.
- During the second week of the 20th Anniversary celebrations, an additional bonus line follows the drop received as