The explorer's ring 3 is a reward from the beginner, easy and Medium Lumbridge achievements. It is obtained by talking to Ned in Draynor Village, and may be retrieved by speaking with him again - charges on the ring will be unaffected if lost, unless the recharge time is passed between losing it and retrieving it.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress - not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- Examine boxes now show up correctly in the bank interface and the explorer's ring alchemy interface.
- The ring received a small, hidden graphical update on 9 June 2010.
- Ned calls the cabbage-port the dual cabbageway - a reference to a type of road used today (the dual carriageway).
- The cabbage teleport only teleports to a specific cabbage patch in the cabbage field.
- The Explorer's rings are currently the only rings that provide a prayer bonus.
- Cabbage-port is useful for mining on Crandor. There are a lot of rocks on Crandor and it is not a popular mining spot. Players with cabbage-port and who have completed the Dragon Slayer quest can mine on Crandor and use cabbage-port to go to the Entrana Deposit Box in Port Sarim.
- The Explorer's rings 1, 2 and 3 resemble each other and appear to be made of bronze, silver and gold, respectively; however, the explorer ring 4 looks more different and is probably meant to be platinum.
- The inventory icon disappears while using the ring's low-alchemy.