The dragonstone ring is made by using a gold bar, a dragonstone and a ring mould on a furnace. It requires a crafting level of 55 and provides 100 experience when made. Making this item will result in a profit of 635 coins.
The dragonstone ring can be enchanted into a ring of Wealth by members through the use of the enchant level 5 jewellery spell at level 68 magic, requiring 15 earth runes, 15 water runes, and 1 cosmic rune.
The dragonstone ring can be imbued by Zimberfizz or Zanik at Soul Wars, turning it into a dragonstone ring (i) at a cost of 5 zeal.
A player enchanting a dragonstone ring
| Crafting level||55|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items now have higher Grand Exchange purchase limits:
- Dragonstone jewellery increased to 500 every four hours.