An onyx ring is made by using a gold bar, an onyx, and a ring mould on a furnace. It requires level 72 Crafting and provides 115 experience when made.
The ring can be enchanted into a ring of Fortune by members through the use of the Enchant Level 6 Jewellery spell, changing its value to 1,256,486 coins on the Grand Exchange. The onyx ring can also be imbued by Zimberfizz or Zanik at Soul Wars, turning it into an onyx ring (i) at a cost of 8 zeal.
A player enchanting an onyx ring
|115 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||2,819,630|
| Crafting level||72|
| Members only|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 April 2017 (Update):
- The uncut onyx and onyx ring skill guide entries are now consistent with their actual requirements.
- update 27 March 2017 (Update):
- Enchanting an onyx ring now turns it into a ring of Fortune.
- The requirement to cut onyx and make an onyx ring is now 72 Crafting.
- patch 4 October 2011 (Update):
- Crafting onyx rings now works correctly with the Make-X system.
- Like all other onyx jewellery, the band is a dark shade of grey, despite being smithed with a gold bar.
- Before the update on 27 March 2017, enchanting an onyx ring turned it into a ring of stone.