A ring of respawn is made by enchanting a jade ring with the Lvl-2 Enchant spell. It can be used to teleport to locations where the player can choose to respawn after dying.
This ring has a maximum of five charges, with a charge being consumed with each teleport. Players can access the teleports by either rubbing it in their inventory or when equipped and selecting their destination from the option box which appears. When the ring runs out of charges, it degrades to dust.
Teleports are available to the following five locations:
Most of these locations are near lodestones (Soul Wars being in south Edgeville), and the ring is generally not worth an inventory space, but the locations may be preferable for certain tasks. An example might be unlocking these lodestones on a new character.
, in front of the castle entrance
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- Added "(new)" to the name of unused silver jewellery.
- patch 26 November 2018 (Update):
- The "Nowhere" option on the Ring of respawn no longer teleports the user to Lumbridge.
- This item is called the ring of returning in Old School RuneScape. Unlike its RS3 version, it only teleports the player to their current respawn location.