The lunar ring (i) is an upgraded version of the regular lunar ring. It can be imbued as a reward from the Soul Wars minigame. The player must provide the lunar ring to Zimberfizz or Zanik. The cost of doing so is 5 zeal.
After being imbued, the lunar ring can no longer be stored in a players costume room.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 March 2017 (Update):
- Updated the combat stats on Lunar ring (i).
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items can no longer have alchemy cast on them: Lunar ring (i)
- The lunar ring (i) was formerly obtained by providing a lunar ring to one of the officers in the Officers' Tower while having 123,700 reward credits and 200+ rank from the Mobilising Armies minigame.