Congratulations, you have kept six beacons lit simultaneously!
Jingle that plays upon lighting the sixth beacon
A ring of fire is a reward from the All Fired Up minigame after completing the All Fired Up quest. The ring requires a Firemaking level of 62 to equip, which is also the minimum Firemaking level needed to obtain the ring. The ring's effect adds an additional 2% Firemaking experience for burning logs. It also works when burning curly roots. As part of the Fired Up set effect, wearing the flame gloves together with the ring of fire gives a 5% Firemaking experience bonus.
A player must light six beacons simultaneously in order to redeem this reward from King Roald. A player who has lost the ring of fire can re-obtain it by speaking to King Roald. Lighting the beacons again while already having the ring does not give any reward.
The ring of fire is used in the "Better Than Cursing The Darkness" task from the hard Morytania task set.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 25 March 2019 (Update):
- The fired up ring and gloves now have a chance to stop your Crystal Tinderbox degrading when you get a fire spirit.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The ring of fire, flame gloves and inferno adze are now protected on death.
- The following items can no longer have alchemy cast on them: ring of fire
- The examine text of the ring is a reference to the Johnny Cash song Ring of Fire, which includes the lyrics "and it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire."