Kethsi ring is a ring that can be obtained as a rare drop from rune dragons, elite rune dragons and as a very rare reward from Motherlode Maw. It has five teleport charges to adamant and rune dragons. If all teleport charges are used, the ring degrades to dust. However, it can be recharged via a right-click option for 50,000 coins per charge missing.
The ring has no stat bonuses but provides a 4% damage boost against metal dragons. In Kuradal's Dungeon this is increased to 8%.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 11 January 2016 (Update):
- The Kethsi ring has been added to the drop table of rune dragons.
- patch 7 September 2015 (Update):
- The Kethsi ring now has a Destroy option.
- patch 29 June 2015 (Update):
- Players can now spend coins to fully recharge their Kethsi ring (50k coins per charge).
- When the ring is obtained it appears in the Adventurer's Log: "After killing a Rune dragon, it dropped a Kethsi ring."