A hoardstalker ring is a possible reward from the Sinkholes Distraction and diversion. It is acquired by using a preening ibis card (also possible to get when another player uses the ibis card and the chests are moved) after the player has received all pieces of the hoardstalker outfit. It is also available as a rare drop from killing monsters, opening chests, gathering from resource spots, when another player uses a scavenging meerkats card, or the Dungeoneering chest in the resource dungeon located on The Faraway Place where Things are Kept accessed by using a worldbearer ring. The ring will teleport a player to a Dungeoneering resource dungeon up to 8 times before being depleted. The ring cannot teleport players to a resource dungeon that they have not entered yet.
Players can pay 10,000 tokens to the Daemonheim rewards trader to have a fully depleted hoardstalker ring fully recharged. Players must open the shop and then choose the recharge option. Using the depleted ring on the rewards trader will not work.
Players may get multiple rings, and if not preserved on death, a hoardstalker ring will be lost, and not preserved at the player's gravestone.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 15 April 2019 (Update):
- Fixed Hoardstalker ring not teleporting to multiple locations, despite having the required level.
- patch 9 November 2015 (Update):
- Dominion markers, dominion medallions & hoardstalker rings are no longer destroyed on death.
- patch 12 January 2015 (Update):
- Fixed an error with the message given when the hoardstalker ring runs out of charges.
- patch 24 June 2013 (Update):
- Players can now win a Hoardstalker Dungeon ring from Sinkhole Ibis cards. This ring will teleport a player to a Dungeoneering Resource Dungeon up to 8 times before being destroyed.