|Soul Wars Zeal|
|Release date||10 February 2009 (Update)|
|Also known as||Zeal points|
|Approximate value||20,462 coins|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Soul Wars Zeal is obtained as a reward after a Soul Wars game. The amount of points given depends on the game result (see table below). It's advised to use Zeal on high skills to get more experience per Zeal.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Nomad, or Zimberfizz after completing Nomad's Requiem, or Zimberfizz ashes or Zanik after completing Nomad's Elegy exchanges Zeal into combat or Slayer experience, Summoning charms or slayer pets. Players may also gamble their points for a random item.
Experience rewards[edit | edit source]
One Zeal () is worth a set amount of experience depending on the level () in that skill.
- To calculate Constitution, Attack, Strength, and Defence experience, the formula is:
- To calculate Ranged and Magic experience, the formula is:
- To calculate Prayer experience, the formula is: .
- To calculate Slayer experience from level 1 to 30, the formula is: .
- To calculate Slayer experience from level 30 to 99, the formula is: .
- Redeeming 100 Zeal at a time grants you 10% bonus experience.
For calculators for the experience gained for Zeal, see Soul Wars/Rewards#Calculators.
Charm rewards[edit | edit source]
Gold, green, crimson plus blue charms can be bought. A set of gold charms costs 4 Zeal, green charms 5 points, crimson charms 12 points and blue charms 30 points. The number of charms received depends on the player's combat levels.
Other rewards[edit | edit source]
Other rewards include Slayer pets, the option to gamble for random items, and the ability to imbue rings.
Slayer pets[edit | edit source]
You will need a trophy dropped by a Slayer monster (stuffed or unstuffed) and a number of Zeal respective to the monster's Slayer level.
|Crawling hand||Creeping hand||5|
|Basilisk head||Baby basilisk||40|
|Kurask head||Baby kurask||70|
|Abyssal demon head||Abyssal minion||85|
|Fire cape||TzRek Jad||100|
Gambling[edit | edit source]
Imbuing rings[edit | edit source]
The Imbue option allows players to have a selection of rings imbued with power. Imbuing rings increases their damage bonuses by a small amount. A full list of rings imbuable with Zeal can be found here.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- Fixed a bug that let the Soul Wars shop steal Zeal if you didn't have the requirements for one of its pets.
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]