Avatar of Destruction
|Avatar of Destruction|
|Release||10 February 2009 (Update)|
|The essence of ruination.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|255 / 170 / 85|
6 ticks (3.6s)
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
The Avatar of Destruction is one of the two avatars in the Soul Wars minigame that were created by Nomad. It is powerful enough to be considered a tier 7 god. The avatar, like the Avatar of Creation, can drain the player's Prayer.
This avatar can be found on the red team's side of the battlefield. The required Slayer level needed to begin attacking this beast starts at 100 (meaning that no one can attack him as Slayer capes, Slayer's respite, and wild pies are not allowed to be brought into the minigame), but as players add Soul fragments to the Soul obelisk, the avatar's power will gradually diminish and this Slayer requirement can eventually be reduced to 0.
When members of the red team bury the bones of their fallen comrades or slaughtered enemies in captured graveyards, they will have a chance of increasing their avatar's Slayer Level.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- The Soul Wars avatars can no longer become unkillable by raising their Slayer level with low health.
- patch 21 August 2012 (Update):
- Some cracks on the ground near the Avatar of Destruction during Nomad's Requiem are no longer too bright with bloom enabled.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After killing an Avatar of Destruction, the Adventurer's Log will say: "I killed the Avatar of Destruction, the essence of ruination." Killing more than one Avatar of Destruction results in the Adventurer's Log saying: "I killed # Avatars of Destruction, each the essence of ruination."
References[edit | edit source]