|Release||24 June 2019 (Update)|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Component part required for making pieces of the sentinel outfits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Sentinel fragments may be obtained from level 70 Woodcutting onward. 90 to 121 fragments are received at 5-minute intervals when woodcutting, with a 1/2,500 chance of receiving an additional 3,600 fragments when one is gained. Fragments will drop more frequently when participating in sawmill training, as well as chopping overgrown idols (including their surrounding vines).
The cooldown is shared with the other skilling outfit fragments. At higher levels the number of fragments is increased.
- At level 99, 2x the fragments drop.
- At level 120, 3x the fragments drop.
- At 200 million experience, 4x the fragments drop.
When a player achieves 70 Woodcutting, they will receive the message:
When gaining fragments, the following message is seen:
Once you have gained the required amount of fragments needed to create all of the outfit pieces (54,000), the following message is seen:
3,600 fragments are required to create each outfit piece; so 18,000 are needed to make one full outfit and 54,000 are required to make all three outfits, with no additional cost to combine the three outfits to make the nature's sentinel outfit. The fragments will be collected in the currency pouch and can be assembled into outfit pieces once the player has researched the Invention blueprints, which will require level 20 Invention and 80 Woodcutting. The outfit pieces created will be random, but players will not receive duplicate pieces. Once the nature's sentinel set has been made, all remaining fragments will be destroyed and no more will be obtained.
Players can speak to Wilfred to toggle receipt of sentinel fragments.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Extra unusable fragments for Elite Skilling Outfits that are already completed are now removed.
- patch 27 August 2019 (Update):
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Sentinel fragments can now be earned when engaging in the Evil Tree D&D.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although free-to-play players will receive the message when reaching level 70 Woodcutting, they will not receive any fragments. It is unknown if this is a bug.
References[edit | edit source]