|Release||5 June 2017 (Update)|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Component part required for making pieces of the camouflage outfits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Camouflage fragments may be obtained from level 70 Thieving onward. 45 to 55 fragments are received at five-minute intervals when thieving, with a 1 in 2,500 chance of receiving an additional 3,600 fragments when one is gained.
For Shifting Tombs, assuming all of the objectives have been completed and the player exits via the rope before the time is up, camouflage fragments are given at five times the rate in Shifting Tombs (215 to 270 per completed tomb) compared to other thieving activities, while the intervals between rounds of Shifting Tombs of 3.5 to five minutes each compared to the cooldown of five minutes for regular thieving. In addition to the fragments awarded for tomb completion, players may also find the camouflage fragments from the chests and sarcophagi, cumulatively resulting in six times the normal gathering rate for players skilled at Shifting Tombs (Surge, Bladed Dive, and Mobile perk are required).
The cooldown is shared with the other skilling outfit fragments. At higher levels, the amount of fragments is increased.
- At level 99, 2x the fragments drop.
- At level 120, 3x the fragments drop.
- At 200 million experience, 4x the fragments drop.
When the ability to gain the fragments is obtained, the following message is seen:
When gaining fragments, the following message is seen:
3,600 fragments are required to create each outfit piece, so 18,000 are needed to make one full outfit and 54,000 are required to make all three outfits, with no additional cost to combine the three outfits to make the master camouflage outfit. The fragments will be collected in the currency pouch and can be assembled into outfit pieces once the player has researched the Invention blueprints, which will require level 20 Invention and 80 Thieving. The outfit pieces created will be random, but players will not receive duplicate pieces. Once the master camouflage set has been made, all remaining fragments will be destroyed and no more will be obtained.
Players can speak to Martin Thwait to toggle receipt of camouflage fragments.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Extra unusable fragments for Elite Skilling Outfits that are already completed are now removed.
- patch 10 June 2019 (Update):
- Camouflage fragments will now be more consistently removed from the player under certain scenarios.
- patch 24 July 2017 (Update):
- Players can now get camouflage fragments from urns, chests, and doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- patch 10 July 2017 (Update):
- patch 5 June 2017 (Update):
- You can now acquire Camouflage Fragments which'll allow you to make the Master Camouflage outfit.
References[edit | edit source]