Travelling Artisan Patches
|Travelling Artisan Patches|
|Release||24 August 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your event currency? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Open event, Add to currency pouch, Withdraw from currency pouch, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|Small leather patches, used as a currency between Travelling Artisans.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Travelling Artisan Patches are a time-limited event currency used in the Travelling Artisan event. They can be earned by doing various activities such as skilling and killing during the event. They can also be bought directly using RuneCoins or bonds. The patches will not be removed once the event is over, and will be used again for the next event.
They can be clicked to open the event's interface, and stored in and withdrawn from the currency pouch.
When no event is active, attempting to open an event from the patches gives the message:
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Contributing an artefact: 9–11
- Non-combat skilling: 22–27[a 1][a 2]
- Killing a monster: 25–30[a 1]
- Completing an Archaeology collection: 45–55
- Completing a Treasure Trail: 45–55
- Turning in a daily challenge: 74–90
- Answering a question correctly in 2020 Gielinorian Giving: 100
- Turning in an extended daily challenge: 148–180
|GP per patch|
|500||45 RuneCoins||11.1 per RC||23,690|
|2,500||240 RuneCoins||10.4 per RC||25,269|
|5,000||385 RuneCoins||13 per RC||20,268|
|5,000||1 Bond||5,000 per bond||10,266|
|10,000||2 Bonds||5,000 per bond||10,266|
|20,000||3 Bonds||6,667 per bond||7,699|
When a player receives tokens, they are notified with one of the following messages:
- - when there is no space in the player's inventory and there are none in the player's currency pouch.
- - when there is space in the player's inventory and there are none in the player's currency pouch.
- - when there are some already in the player's currency pouch, or if found while Dungeoneering.
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Distractions and Diversions|