Avatar of Creation
|Avatar of Creation|
|Release||10 February 2009 (Update)|
|A being of unsurpassed vitality.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|255 / 170 / 85|
6 ticks (3.6s)
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
The Avatar of Creation is one of the two avatars in the Soul Wars minigame that were created by Nomad. It is powerful enough to be considered a tier 7 god. The avatar, like the Avatar of Destruction, can drain the player's Prayer.
This avatar can be found on the blue team's side of the battlefield. The required Slayer level needed to begin attacking this beast starts at 100 (meaning that no one can attack him as Slayer capes, Slayer's respite, and wild pies are not allowed to be brought into the minigame), but as players add Soul fragments to the Soul obelisk, the avatar's power will gradually diminish and this Slayer requirement will eventually be reduced to 0.
It is possible to safe spot the avatar in his enclosure by trapping him behind the side of a stone pillar.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- The Soul Wars avatars can no longer become unkillable by raising their Slayer level with low health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is revealed in the quest Nomad's Requiem that the Avatar of Creation and the Avatar of Destruction were created by Nomad. It also seems that the Avatar of Creation has been experimented on before, and took Nomad several attempts to get the current model of the Avatar of Creation. Proof of this is seen in Nomad's temple, where the player must kill a Decaying avatar.
- After killing an Avatar of Creation, the Adventurer's Log will say: "I killed the Avatar of Creation, a being of unsurpassed vitality." Killing more than one Avatar of Creation results in the Adventurer's Log saying: "I killed # Avatars of Creation, beings of unsurpassed vitality."
- The Avatar of Creation does not actually have the most life points of a monster as claimed by the examine text; monsters like the Kalphite King and Vorago easily surpass the Avatar.
References[edit | edit source]