Master crafting patches
|Master crafting patches|
|Release||9 March 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your event currency? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Open event, Convert, Add to currency pouch, Withdraw from currency pouch, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|Small leather patches, used as a currency between master crafters.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Master crafting patches are a time-limited event currency used in the Master Crafting event. They could be earned by doing various activities such as skilling and killing during the event. They could also be bought directly using RuneCoins or bonds.
Master crafting patches can be handed in directly to the Master Crafter for reward progression. Alternatively, 250 or 500 patches can be converted into an event mystery box or big event mystery box, respectively.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Smithing: 23–28[a 1]
- Fletching: 23–28[a 1]
- Crafting: 24–29[a 1]
- Construction: 23–28[a 1]
- Other skilling: 22–27[a 1]
- Killing monsters: 25–30[a 1]
- Daily challenges: 74–90
- Extended daily challenges: 148-180
|GP per patch|
|500||45 RuneCoins||11.1 per RC||20,766|
|2,500||240 RuneCoins||10.4 per RC||22,150|
|5,000||385 RuneCoins||13 per RC||17,766|
|5,000||1 Bond||5,000 per bond||8,998|
|10,000||2 Bonds||5,000 per bond||8,998|
|20,000||3 Bonds||6,667 per bond||6,749|
When a player receives tokens, they are notified with one of the following messages:
- - when there is no space in the player's inventory and there are none in the player's currency pouch.
- - when there is space in the player's inventory and there are none in the player's currency pouch.
- - when there are some already in the player's currency pouch, or if found while Dungeoneering.
Update history[edit | edit source]