|Release||8 July 2019 (Update)|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Component part required for making pieces of the trapper outfits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Trapper fragments may be obtained from level 70 Hunter onward. 90 to 111 fragments are received at 5-minute intervals when hunting, with a 1/2,500 chance of receiving an additional 3,600 fragments when one is gained.
The cooldown is shared with the other skilling outfit fragments. At higher levels the number of fragments is increased.
- At level 99, 2x the fragments drop.
- At level 120, 3x the fragments drop.
- At 200 million experience, 4x the fragments drop.
When the ability to gain the fragments is obtained, the following message is seen:
When gaining fragments, the following message is seen:
They may be combined at an inventor's workbench at level 80 Hunter, and level 20 Invention, to create pieces from the desert, jungle, and arctic trapper outfits. To be able to combine Trapper fragments the blueprint must first be purchased from the Hunter Mark Shop for 100 Hunter marks, and then discovered at an Inventor's workbench.
3,600 fragments are required to create each outfit piece; so 18,000 are needed to make one full outfit and 54,000 are required to make all three outfits, with no additional cost to combine the three outfits to make the volcanic trapper outfit. The fragments will be collected in the currency pouch and can be assembled into outfit pieces once the player has researched the Invention blueprints, which will require level 20 Invention and 80 Hunter. The outfit pieces created will be random, but players will not receive duplicate pieces. Once the volcanic trapper set has been made, all remaining fragments will be destroyed and no more will be obtained.
Players can speak to the Hunter expert to toggle receipt of trapper fragments.
The maximum time to obtain the fragments necessary for all three trapper sets would be exactly 50 hours. This assumes the lowest fragments per five minutes (90) with no occurrences of the 3,600 bonus.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Extra unusable fragments for Elite Skilling Outfits that are already completed are now removed.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- The Hunter trapper outfit now correctly requires a hunter level to manufacture, rather than a dungeoneering level. Whoops!
- patch 8 July 2019 (Update):
- The Elite Trapper Outfit fragments can now be earned in game from level 70.
References[edit | edit source]