Tokens of might
|Tokens of might|
|Release||20 August 2018 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your event currency? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Tokens gained from doing combat.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Tokens of might are a currency used in the Rune Capers event.
They function in roughly the same way as burning embers and similar currencies:
- They can be earned from almost any combat action, every 3 minutes, with cooldown being shared with tokens of talent.
- They can be stored in the currency pouch.
- 5,000 are required to earn all of the rewards.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Non-combat Magic or Prayer: 22–27 every three minutes
- Killing monsters: 25–30 every three minutes
- Opening reward caskets of any level from Treasure Trails: 45–55
- Combat-skill daily challenges: 74–90
- Extended combat-skill daily challenges: 148–181
Alternatively, token packages can be bought for RuneCoins on the Seasonal Event interface's Shop tab:
|Package (tokens)||RuneCoins||Tokens per RuneCoin||Price in terms of bonds|
|Small currency pack (500)||45||11.1||6,613,964|
|Medium currency pack (2,500)||240||10.4||35,274,475|
|Large currency pack (5,000)||385||13||56,586,137|
When a player receives Tokens of Might, they are notified with one of the following messages:
- (When there is no space in your inventory and there are none in your currency pouch.)
- (When there is space in your inventory and there are none in your currency pouch.)
- (When there are some already in your currency pouch, or if found while Dungeoneering.)