The revenant drop enhancer is a reward from Deathmatch, purchasable for 200 Deathmatch points from the Slayer Bounty & Deathmatch Reward Shop, or rarely from the Wilderness shared loot table. While in the inventory, it increases the chance to receive revenants' unique drops (Ancient Warriors' equipment, Corrupt Ancient Warriors' equipment, Corrupt dragon equipment, Brawling gloves, and ancient artefacts). It starts with 1,000 charges, and a charge is used per revenant kill.
The enhancer is lost when the player dies in the Wilderness.
The enhancer rolls a lower number on the drop table by 10% (specifically, it reduces the revnumber used in drop chance calculation by 10%). This stacks with the 5% number reduction from completing the elite Wilderness achievements.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 11 March 2019 (Update):
- Added to the Wilderness shared loot table.
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Buying the Revenant Drop Enhancer from the DM rewards shop with a full inventory will no longer charge you DM points.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Pi's Twitter account. 13 April 2017. Mod Pi: "They work by lowering the number rolled on the table. Wildy diary reward is a 5% reduction. Drop enhancer is a 10% reduction.They stack."
- ^ Mod Timbo. "Revealing Drop Rates." 17 November 2017. Developers' Blogs.