Bandages (Soul Wars)
|Release||10 February 2009 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can collect more from the supply areas.|
|A box of bandages for healing.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Bandages are an item used to heal combatants in the Soul Wars minigame. They can be found on the tables north and south of the avatars. Bandages restore 10% of a player's life points (rounded down) and restore 50% of a player's run energy. They will also cure any poison.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 June 2020 (Update):
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- Bandages used in various minigames now interrupt the Onslaught ability.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Better handling when players take-x bandages from the tables in Soul Wars.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the update on 27 May 2010, the aid symbol on the bandages changed from red to green to comply with the International Red Cross's emblem trademarks. The International Committee of the Red Cross actively discourages use of the symbol in computer games.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Canadian Red Cross. It may just be a game to you but, it means the world to us. (Archived from the original on 27 May 2021.)