Marks of War
|Marks of War|
|Release date||27 January 2020 (Update)|
|Examine||No examine available.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
A maximum of 1,000 Marks of War can be earned per hour. After defeating a boss, a one-hour timer begins counting down, during which a maximum of 1,000 Marks of War can be earned. An hour after the first boss was defeated, this timer resets regardless of the number of marks earned during that time, and Marks of War can be earned again. The number of Marks of War earned during the current period can be checked by right-clicking War.
A maximum of 250,000 marks can be owned at once.
Individual bosses[edit | edit source]
|Boss||Combat level||Marks of War
|Number required to reach cap[n 1]|
|The Ambassador||5,500||400 (500)||3 (2)[n 2]|
|Arch-Glacor||7,000||25 (38 + 1 per 10% enrage)||40 (27)|
|Astellarn||1,200||120 (150)||9 (7)[n 3]|
|The Barrows Brothers||115/150||50||20[n 4]|
|Barrows: Rise of the Six||650||100||10|
|Black stone dragon||2,500||400 (500)||3 (2)[n 2]|
|Commander Zilyana||596||20 (25)||50 (40)|
|Crassian Leviathan||1,500||120 (150)||9 (7)[n 3]|
|General Graardor||624||20 (25)||50 (40)|
|Giant mole||230||20 (25)||50 (40)|
|Gregorovic||1,000||80 (125)||13 (8)|
|Helwyr||1,000||80 (125)||13 (8)|
|Kalphite Queen[n 7]||333/356||30||34|
|Kerapac, the bound||3,000||200 (250)||5 (4)|
|King Black Dragon||276||10||100|
|Kree'arra||580||20 (25)||50 (40)|
|K'ril Tsutsaroth||650||20 (25)||50 (40)|
|Masuta the Ascended||1,000||240 (300)||5 (4)[n 2]|
|Nex: Angel of Death||7,000||200||5|
|Queen Black Dragon||900||50||20|
|Raksha, the Shadow Colossus||6,000|
|The Sanctum Guardian||850||120 (150)||9 (7)[n 3]|
|Seiryu the Azure Serpent||10,000||400 (500)||3 (2)[n 2]|
|Taraket the Necromancer||1,200||240 (300)||5 (4)[n 2]|
|Telos, the Warden||2,000|
|Twin Furies||1,000||80 (125)||13 (8)|
|TzKal-Zuk||14,000||600 (750)||2 (1)[n 18]|
|Verak Lith||1,450||240 (300)||5 (4)[n 2]|
|Vindicta & Gorvek||1,000||80 (125)||13 (8)|
|Vorago||10,000||400 (500)||3 (2)|
- ^ Rounded up.
- ^ a b c d e f 1 if the whole dungeon is cleared in a solo encounter, as a complete clear awards 950 marks.
- ^ a b c 2 if the whole dungeon is cleared in a solo encounter, as a complete clear awards 950 marks.
- ^ All six of the original brothers must be killed; Akrisae and Linza are not required. Barrows amulets may be used.
- ^ Seven TokHaar-Jads, awarding 30 marks each, must be defeated before reaching Har-Aken, resulting in 500 marks in total.
- ^ 2 when including the seven TokHaar-Jads.
- ^ Exiled Kalphite Queen counts.
- ^ a b When killed in the solo mode.
- ^ a b When killed in the duo mode.
- ^ a b When killed with less than 100% enrage.
- ^ a b When killed with 100% or more enrage.
- ^ TokHaar-Jad counts.
- ^ a b c When killed in Fight Cave.
- ^ a b c When killed in Fight Kiln.
- ^ a b c When killed in TzKal-Zuk's arena.
- ^ 14 if also killing Har-Aken twice.
- ^ 9 if also killing TzekHaar-Aken and TzKal-Zuk once in normal mode, 6 if in hard mode.
- ^ The player must defeat TzekHaar-Aken and six TzekHaar-Jads before Zuk.
- ^ 1 if also defeating Beastmaster Durzag. In order to kill this boss, Beastmaster Durzag must first be defeated. This would award 400 marks, which allows the need to only kill Yakamaru once if done within the same hour.
Multiple boss encounters[edit | edit source]
|Bossing encounter||Marks of War
|Number required to reach cap[n 1]|
|Elite Dungeons[n 2]||760 (950)||[n 3] ([n 4])|
|Liberation of Mazcab||1,000||1|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 December 2020 (Update):
- A new type of combat task added to Yak Tracks that'll see you killing bosses and collecting Marks of War.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before release, Marks of War were planned to be awarded every three minutes while inside a boss instance.
References[edit | edit source]