Barricade (Soul Wars)
|Release||10 February 2009 (Update)|
|Handy for hindering the enemy team's movement.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A barricade is an item used in the Soul Wars minigame as portable obstacles to restrict enemy movement. The barricades have a set-up option that places the item on the ground below you as an attackable object with 10,000 life points. Each team in the minigame can have a maximum of 10 barricades set up. If the limit is reached, players on that team cannot set up more barricades unless some of the previously set up barricades are destroyed. Players cannot walk through barricades placed in that manner, and must destroy it by attacking, lighting it with a tinderbox, or using an explosive potion with it. Players gain no experience from attacking barricades. If you have reached your barricade limit a message in your chat box will inform you so. They are immune to poison.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 22 February 2016 (Update):
- Castle Wars and Soul Wars barricades no longer allow players to path around them.
- Soul Wars barricades will allow the player to attack over them, whereas Castle Wars barricades will not.
- ninja 11 January 2016 (Update):
- Improved the blocking logic of Castle Wars and Soul Wars barricades.