Hunter marks are a currency used to buy rewards in the Hunter Mark Shop run by Irwinsson on Anachronia. They can be earned from training Hunter on the island. This includes:
- Big Game Hunter (one mark for each skinned dinosaur, or multiple for multi-encounters)
- The following yield about 10-20 Hunter marks an hour:
Protean traps can be used to receive Hunter marks using any of the above applicable methods.
A one-time gift of 25 Hunter marks can be obtained giving back the engraved compass to Irwinsson. This requires the player to collect the compass arrow from Big Game Hunter and the broken compass at Irwinsson's shipwreck.
Hunter marks can also be awarded alongside a Twitch loot crate.
They do not appear in currency pouch.
||Increases the speed in which you build and arm traps by 30%.
| Ranked 'Baiter' title
||A title that upgrades to show off your proficiency at baiting big game creatures.
|Elite trapper outfit blueprint
||Buy blueprints to discover how to craft elite trapper outfit pieces.
- ^ As it appears in game.
- ^ Grants +50% more Hunter experience than a standard medium lamp
- ^ Grants +50% more Slayer experience than a standard medium lamp
- ^ A random unchecked dinosaur egg from Big Game Hunter (including only the ten "standard" breeds) or Slayer (including all three non-shiny breeds). Each egg has an even chance of being received (1/13) for an average value of 6,342,059.77 (79,275.75 per hunter mark).
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 16 December 2019 (Update):
- Players can now buy Dinosaur eggs for Hunter Marks from Irwinsson at the Anachronia Base Camp. Both Big Game Hunter and Slayer dinosaur eggs are available to be bought and buying will give a random egg.
- patch 15 July 2019 (Update):
- Multiple hunter marks can now be obtained from double and triple encounters in Big Game Hunter.