This article is about the pet. For the monster, see crawling hand
A creeping hand is a pet that can be purchased for 5 zeal in the Soul Wars minigame or from Stanley Limelight for 60 thaler.
Players need a stuffed or unstuffed crawling hand to purchase one, obtained as a very rare drop from the crawling hand Slayer monster. This imposes an indirect level 5 Slayer requirement on obtaining the pet. The creeping hand may be stored in the menagerie of a player-owned house.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 13 September 2021 (Update):
- The Creeping hand pet has been converted to an interface pet.
- Players are no longer able to feed the Creeping Hand Leather Gloves.
- If a player owns more than one Creeping Hand, they will be removed and the player will receive some Thaler in compensation, regardless of which currency was originally used to purchase the additional pets.
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Removed the level 4 Summoning requirements for the Soul Wars Slayer pets (except TzRek-Jad pet).
- When feeding a creeping hand it will say "Finger food; my favourite." This is a reference to the mounted crawling hand in a POH who will say it eats finger food when asked.
- While following you, the creeping hand may randomly say, "I can't feel my arms!" and "How handy am I?!" This is a clue that he has become more hungry.
- The line "There's no wrist for the wicked." is a pun on the idiom "There's no rest for the wicked".