|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Abilities||Special - Magic Attack (up to 720 damage), drains target's Attack|
|Examine||On RuneScape, acid gets indigestion from YOU!|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Spirit jelly pouch[edit | edit source]
|151 ( 3,775)||7.9
|Jug of water|
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||3,818||106 (2,650)||61|
|I can summon a spirit jelly familiar with this.|
Spirit Jelly scroll (Dissolve)[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||8 (200)||61|
|A scroll for a spirit jelly familiar.|
Dissolve[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- This familiar will now play its attack animation more frequently when attacking.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The examine text is a reference to Russian reversal jokes.
- The Jelly's personality is reminiscent of the monster in the dark of Order of the Stick.
- In the past, when you attempted to ride Ali Morrisane's Carpets with a familiar, the carpet seller would tell you a story about 'an old lady and her spirit jelly'.
- If you look closely at the bundle inside the Spirit jelly's gelatinous form, you will see it has a beating heart.
- Physically, the Jelly is reminiscent of the gelatinous cubes of Dungeons and Dragons fame.