|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Special moves||Bronze Bull Rush|
|Examine||He's just a big bully.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The bronze minotaur is a level 36 Summoning familiar and is the lowest level minotaur that can be summoned. It is a level 43 combat familiar. The Bronze minotaur is summoned by using a Bronze minotaur pouch, which will give you 2.4 Summoning experience. It has a special attack called Bronze Bull Rush, which can be activated if you have a Bronze Bull Rush scroll in your inventory. The Bronze Minotaur is immune to poison damage. You can talk to Minotaur familiars without being 10 levels higher than the required level to summon them.
Bronze minotaur pouch[edit | edit source]
|102 ( 2,550)||10.7
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||3,375||72 (1,800)||44|
|I can summon a bronze minotaur familiar with this.|
A Bronze minotaur pouch can be created with a blue charm, bronze bar and 102 spirit shards.
Bronze Minotaur scroll (Bronze Bull Rush)[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||5 (125)||44|
|A scroll for a bronze minotaur familiar.|
Bronze Bull Rush[edit | edit source]
Bronze Bull Rush is the special of the Bronze minotaur which is a ranged attack doing up to 800 life points of damage while stunning an opponent.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- We've adjusted the skill guide and in-game notification on Bronze minotaur requirements.
- patch 3 May 2011 (Update):
- All variants of this familiar are no longer grouped together on the Summoning pouch creation interface.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the player talks to it wearing a Guthan's helm or any similar helmets with horns, its dialogue will change and threaten the player to take off their horned helmet. However, this is not true with antlers.