|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Special moves||Rune Bull Rush|
|Examine||He's just a big bully.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Rune minotaur pouch[edit | edit source]
|100 ( 2,500)||7.3
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||5,499||70 (1,750)||88|
|I can summon a rune minotaur familiar with this.|
Rune minotaur pouch is made by using a Summoning pouch on a Summoning obelisk with 100 spirit shards, a blue charm and a rune bar in the inventory, and 86 Summoning. Making the pouch earns 756.8 experience points. Using the pouch to summon a rune minotaur gains 8.6 experience points, and costs 90 Summoning points.
Rune Bull Rush scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||1/18 (1)||89|
|A scroll for a rune minotaur familiar.|
Rune Bull Rush scroll enables the use of the Rune Bull Rush special move for a Rune minotaur. Using the pouch on a Summoning obelisk creates 10 scrolls.
Rune Bull Rush[edit | edit source]
Rune Bull Rush, a special move for the rune minotaur, is a ranged attack that can hit up to around 1123 damage.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Rune minotaur pouch now requires 100 spirit shards instead of 1 spirit shard.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The rune minotaur is the longest lasting familiar (151 minutes or 2 hours and 31 minutes).
- Rune minotaur is the strongest of the minotaur variations, its scroll when used with charged (e) helmets allows for sometimes 4 hits to be made at once if the player is using darts. That is: dart + the rune bull rush + minotaur attack + dart. This is no longer possible because its scroll attack counts as its normal attack.
- All of the summoning minotaurs have the same examine option. "He's just a big bully."
- If you are wearing Guthan's helm, your minotaur will threaten you by saying, "Listen, no-horns, you have two choices: take off the horns yourself or I'll headbutt you until they fall off".