|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Special moves||Generate Compost|
|Examine||I suppose it could smell worse, I just can't think how.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
- Through the interact menu, boosts your Farming level by 1 + 2% of your level.
- Occasionally it will generate supercompost, compost, a guam seed, sweetcorn seed, Nasturtium seed, wergali seed, or a redberry seed.
- A bucket can be used on the compost mound to fill the bucket with compost. This can work 190 times on one compost mound since it will be damaged for 20 life points every time a bucket is used on it.
You cannot store any items in it. It deposits the foraged compost in itself, but you can only extract from that inventory.
Compost mound pouch[edit | edit source]
|47 ( 1,175)||25.5
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||1,271||33 (825)||37|
|I can summon a compost mound familiar with this.|
Generate compost scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||2 (50)||37|
|A scroll for a compost mound familiar.|
Generate compost[edit | edit source]
The Compost Mound's special move is called Generate Compost, and is activated by using a generate compost scroll. It fills a nearby compost bin with compost, with a ~10% chance of creating supercompost.
Training[edit | edit source]
Using the Compost Mound's special move, a player can train farming by buying buckets from a nearby General Store and filling a nearby compost bin. Each regular compost yields 4.5 experience per bucket or 67.5 experience for the entire compost bin. If you are lucky you get 8.5 experience per supercompost or 127.5 for the entire compost bin. This can be repeated many times while waiting for your crops to grow.
If making pouches in Taverley then compost can be stored with the nearby leprechaun and many pouches can be made quickly.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In an update, the compost received more life points totalling 3800 instead of 1400, nearly tripling the amount of compost from 71 to 190.
- The dialect of the compost mound is much like that of a stereotypical British farmer located in the southwestern region of England.
- The dialect "Oi've gotta braand new comboine 'aarvester!" is a reference to a lyric from the 1976 hit "Combine Harvester" by "The Wurzels".