|Release||31 March 2008 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Abilities||Life point regeneration|
|Special moves||Call to Arms|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The void spinner is a level 34 Summoning familiar. It requires level 34 Summoning. It is the lowest-level healer familiar available, far below the Bunyip available at level 68 and the Unicorn Stallion at 88. As well as the aforementioned familiars, this familiar is not aggressive.
Healing[edit | edit source]
The void spinner will automatically heal 10 life points every 15 seconds up to a player's maximum health. It will heal 1080 life points during its summoning duration of 27 minutes. Note that the healing ability still works even if a player does not have any remaining Summoning points.
It is very rarely used. The pouch has a high cost and the readily available lobster can heal 1200 life points in one bite.
Void spinner pouch[edit | edit source]
|74 ( 1,850)||31.1
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||1,851||52 (1,300)||42|
|I can summon a void spinner familiar with this.|
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||4 (100)||42|
|A scroll for a void spinner familiar.|
Call To Arms[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Bloom has been toned down for void spinner familiars.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Making a void spinner pouch gives little experience. Giant chinchompa pouches requires a lower summoning level, also uses blue charms but gives over four times as much experience.
- The void spinner seems to be based upon the Portuguese Man o' War, a type of poisonous jellyfish-like siphonophore.
- The void spinner's special ability is similar to that of its counterpart seen in Pest Control, which heals the portals.
- The void spinner is similar to the Dragon Quest character "HealSlime." Both are jellyfish like and have healing powers.
- The void familiars are one of only five summoning familiar groups with a shared scroll ability, the others being the following:
- The Titan's constitution scroll, which is shared by the Fire titan, Moss titan, and Ice titan
- The Petrifying gaze scroll, which is shared by the Spirit Cockatrice, Spirit Saratrice, Spirit Zamatrice, Spirit Guthatrice, Spirit coraxatrice, Spirit pengatrice, and Spirit vulatrice
- The Bacon blast scroll, which is shared by the Spirit war pig, Spirit prayer pig, and Spirit pack pig
- The Annihilate scroll, which is shared by the Smoke nihil, Shadow nihil, Blood nihil and Ice nihil.