|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Abilities||Retrieve Treasure Trail caskets|
|Special moves||Fetch Casket|
|Examine||Two ancient meerkat familiars.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Non-combatant|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Complete coordinate clue scrolls without triggering an attack from a Saradomin, Guthix, Zamorak wizard, Cabbagemancer, Bandosian wild mage, and Armadylean shaman.
- Increases scan clues range by 5 squares.
- Provide sextant coordinates.
- Dig at the summoner's location.
Meerkats pouch[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|I can summon meerkat familiars with this.|
A meerkats pouch is received as a reward from a Treasure Trail and may not be made by players. It can be obtained from completing a clue scroll of any level and requires a Summoning level of 4 to summon, expending 1 Summoning point. As this pouch cannot be created by players, it cannot be exchanged for shards from Bogrog.
Fetch Casket scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||N/A||N/A|
|A scroll for meerkat familiars.|
The Fetch Casket scroll is the associated special move scroll for the meerkats familiar. The scrolls may be obtained as a reward item from a Treasure Trail. Since an update on 13th July 2020, they can also be made by using a meerkats pouch on an obelisk. Activating a scroll triggers the "Fetch Casket" special move: the meerkats will dig for a coordinate, compass, or scan clue without causing a Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak wizard to appear.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- Familiars, Summoning pouches and Summoning scrolls can now be taken to Entrana, so you'll no longer dismiss your meerkats when solving Treasure Trails there.
- patch 26 February 2018 (Update):.
- Meerkat pouches now increase the scan range of scan clues by five paces.
- patch 26 January 2015 (Update):
- An issue with the running animation of the meerkats familiar has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Meerkats are the only Summoning familiars that are summoned in pairs or multiples.