|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Abilities||Beast of Burden (6)|
|Examine||Hail to the Queen, baby.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The spirit kalphite is a level 25 Summoning familiar that may be summoned using a spirit kalphite pouch, granting 2.5 Summoning experience. The spirit kalphite is a Beast of Burden, which allows it to store an additional 6 items for the player, but will not hold rune or pure essence. It has a special attack called Sandstorm, which may be activated by using a Sandstorm scroll. When activated, Sandstorm will attack up to 5 nearby opponents. This is especially useful to lure monsters closer when training with methods such as ice burst or chinchompas.
Spirit kalphite pouch[edit | edit source]
|51 ( 1,275)||32
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||7,043||36 (900)||34|
|I can summon a spirit kalphite familiar with this.|
A spirit kalphite is made by using a Summoning pouch on a Summoning obelisk with 51 spirit shard, a blue charm and a potato cactus in the inventory. Making the pouch earns 220 experience points. Using the pouch to summon a Spirit kalphite gains 2.5 experience points, and costs 30 Summoning points.
Sandstorm scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||2 (50)||34|
|A scroll for a spirit kalphite familiar.|
A spirit kalphite enables the use of the Sandstorm special move for a Spirit kalphite. Using the pouch on a Summoning obelisk creates 10 scrolls.
Sandstorm[edit | edit source]
Sandstorm is the special move for Spirit kalphites, which makes them attack up to 5 of the player's opponents, inflicting an unknown amount of damage. Doing so will cost the player 6 special move points.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Spirit Kalphite's examine text may be a reference to Bruce Campbell's (From the Evil Dead movies or the Duke Nukem Video Games') phrase "Hail to the King, baby!" In this case, all Kalphites hail to their queen, the Kalphite Queen.
- Before the introduction of Summoning 2, Spirit Kalphites could only hold 2 items instead of 6.
- The Spirit Kalphite speaks in first person plural as if it were part of the monarchy (majestic plural), or more likely a collective, like the Buggers from the Ender's Game Series.
- The Spirit Kalphite resembles a Kalphite Soldier.
- If a player chats with a Spirit Kalphite while holding the Keris , it will say "How dare you!" and "That weapon offends us!".