|Release||31 March 2008 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Special moves||Swamp Plague|
|Examine||Do you hear duelling banjos?|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Swamp titan pouch[edit | edit source]
|150 ( 3,750)||39.1
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||14,593||105 (2,625)||87|
|I can summon a swamp titan familiar with this.|
Swamp titan pouch is made by using a Summoning pouch on a Summoning obelisk with 150 spirit shards, a Crimson charm and a green salamander in the inventory, and 85 Summoning. Making the pouch earns 373.6 experience points. Using the pouch to summon a Swamp titan gains 4.2 experience points, and costs 90 Summoning points.
Swamp Plague scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||8 (200)||87|
|A scroll for a swamp titan familiar.|
Swamp Plague scroll enables the use of the Swamp Plague special move for a Swamp titan. Using the pouch on a Summoning obelisk creates 10 scrolls.
Swamp Plague[edit | edit source]
Swamp Plague is a special move for swamp titans that costs 6 special move points. The titan attacks with magic for up to 1108 damage.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
5th June 2008 (
- The word "dwelling" in the examine info for the Swamp Titan is changed to the more appropriate "duelling."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The familiar's examine text is a reference to the movie Deliverance.
- The swamp titan will typically talk about being friendless and lonely. However, if the player has any Swamp tar in inventory, the swamp titan will always talk about how it loves the smell of swamp tar.
- One of the randomly uttered lines, "The power of stench compels you" is a reference to the line "The power of Christ compels you!" used in the movie The Exorcist.
- The swamp titan's special attack used to poison all monsters in the near area.