|Release||31 March 2008 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Special moves||Iron Within|
|Examine||He is an iron man!|
|Life points||Max hit|
|10500||1238 (Melee), 1238+ (Magic)|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Attack style||Melee, Magic|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Iron titans are level 112 combat Summoning familiars. They belong to the Titan group of familiars, and are currently the second strongest titan after the Steel titan. However, they are the most powerful Melee-based titan.
The Iron titan primarily uses a melee crush attack but, like the Steel titan, it periodically attacks with magic by clapping its hands together.
Iron titan pouch[edit | edit source]
|198 ( 4,950)||28.6
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||11,962||139 (3,475)||96|
|I can summon a iron titan familiar with this.|
Iron titan pouch is made by using a Summoning pouch on a Summoning obelisk with 198 spirit shards, a crimson charm, and an Iron ingot in the inventory, and 95 Summoning. Making the pouch earns 417.6 experience points. Using the pouch to summon an Iron titan gains 8.6 experience points, with a cost of 100 Summoning points.
Iron Within scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||11 (275)||96|
|A scroll for a iron titan familiar.|
The Iron Within scroll enables the use of the Iron within special move for an Iron titan. Using the pouch on a Summoning obelisk creates 10 scrolls.
Iron Within[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 March 2014 (Update):
- Iron titan familiars can no longer attack players when players are engaged in single-way combat.
- hotfix 3 December 2013 (Update):
- Increased the amount of special move points for the Iron Within and Steel of Legends scrolls to 25, to account for how powerful they now are.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its examine text is a reference to the song Iron Man by Black Sabbath or Iron Man, a Marvel superhero.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the Iron titan had a passive effect which increased melee defence by 10%. This was not adapted, and was simply removed.
- Prior to the Mining and Smithing rework Iron titan pouches were made with an iron platebody as opposed to an iron ingot.