|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
Healing Aura - heals 10% of maximum life points
|Special moves||Healing Aura|
|Examine||The pointiest horse on the planet.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Unicorn stallions are level 105 combat Summoning familiars. These familiars are healers, and are able to cure poison. Unicorn stallions have the lowest Combat level among the higher-levelled Summoning familiars, and will only fight when attacked.
The unicorn stallion's right-click ability causes it to cure any poison afflicting the player. This ability drains 2 Summoning points each time it is used and can be used successively without pause, unlike most right-click abilities which require the player to wait a short time before using them again. Because of this, the unicorn stallion can effectively act as an alternative to any kind of antipoison. Unlike antipoisons, however, the unicorn's cure ability does not convey any temporary poison immunity. Furthermore, the summoning point drain means the player cannot use the ability for long periods of time unless the player can recharge points using an obelisk or small obelisk, the Prism of Restoration spell, Summoning potions, or super restores.
Unicorn stallion pouch[edit | edit source]
|140 ( 3,500)||38.2
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||5,899||98 (2,450)||91|
|I can summon a unicorn stallion familiar with this.|
A Unicorn stallion pouch is made by using a Summoning pouch on a Summoning obelisk with 140 spirit shards, a green charm, and a unicorn horn in the inventory, and 88 Summoning. Making the pouch earns 154.4 experience points. Using the pouch to summon a Unicorn stallion gains 1.8 experience points and costs 90 Summoning points.
Unicorn Stallion scroll (Healing Aura)[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||7 (175)||91|
|A scroll for a unicorn stallion familiar.|
A Unicorn Stallion scroll (Healing Aura) enables the use of the Healing Aura special move for a Unicorn stallion. Using the pouch on a Summoning obelisk creates 10 scrolls.
Healing Aura[edit | edit source]
Healing Aura is the special move for the Unicorn stallion, which heals the summoner by 10% of maximum life points. It costs 20 special move points, so it can be used 3 times before the special attack bar must recharge. As the scrolls are stackable, this is a possible healing method to stay in a certain place for a long period of time. Healing Aura does not drain adrenaline.
The spirit cape, a Dungeoneering reward costing 45,000 Dungeoneering tokens, can be bought to reduce the amount of special move points used by 20%. While this reduction may not be useful in the short term, it may be beneficial if healing aura is being cast repeatedly.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 14 June 2021 (Update):
- Familiars that previously only fought in self-defence, such as Bunyips or Unicorn Stallions, can now be ordered to attack (they still won't attack by default).
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- Players can now cure poison with the unicorn via the ‘Heal’ option on the life points icon and the ‘Interact’ option on the Summoning icon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The unicorn stallion's examine info implies that RuneScape has horses, but Jagex has put many jokes in the game about how there are no horses in RuneScape.
- In Stealing Creation, there once was a glitch where the clay familiar's right click list would include the Unicorn stallion's special move: Healing aura.
- The Healing Aura scroll was reduced from 15% to 10% healing of the player's life points after the Evolution of Combat was released.
- The unicorn stallion used to cure disease effects from the player. This is no longer the case since the removal of disease.
- The Healing Aura scroll used to drain 10% adrenaline when used, prior to the 16 January 2017 patch.