|Release||31 March 2008 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Abilities||• Interact with familiar to receive a 1 + 3% Ranged level boost|
|Examine||It'll kill your enemies, and makes a great cup of tea.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|9900||1166 (Ranged and Melee) |
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Attack style||Ranged, melee|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Geyser titans are level 106 combat Summoning familiars. They are part of the titan group of familiars, and provide a boost for the Ranged skill as well as being able to recharge all enchanted forms of dragonstone jewellery.
Geyser titan pouch[edit | edit source]
|222 ( 5,550)||12.5
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||9,790||156 (3,900)||90|
|I can summon a geyser titan familiar with this.|
A geyser titan pouch is made by using a Summoning pouch on a Summoning obelisk with 222 spirit shards, a blue charm and a water talisman in the inventory, and 89 Summoning. Making the pouch earns 783.2 experience points. Using the pouch to summon a Geyser titan gains 8.9 experience points.
Boil scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||12 (300)||92|
|A scroll for a geyser titan familiar.|
The Boil scroll enables the use of the Boil special move for a geyser titan. Using the pouch on a Summoning obelisk creates 10 scrolls.
Boil[edit | edit source]
Boil is the special move for the geyser titan, which inflicts magic damage according to the enemy's armour bonus. It can hit at least as high as 1600 on targets with low armour such as training dummies; against bosses it does not seem to hit for more than 600 life points. The greater an opponent's armour bonus, the weaker the special move will be.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 March 2020 (Update):
- The Geyser Titan Summoning familiar can now recharge all kinds of dragonstone jewellery. Previously it would not recharge skills necklaces or combat bracelets. Alongside this, some messaging for the Fountain of Heroes, the Legends' Guild's Totem Pole, and the Tears of Seren fountain have been made more consistent.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- Some dialogue has been updated to state that the geyser titan also recharges rings of wealth.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a player has five or more sharks in their inventory, the geyser titan will dispense random but true facts about sharks.
- The geyser titan's dialogue is a play on the saying "Fountain of Knowledge".
- The special move used to deal more damage to targets with high defence, rather than less.
- Even though the examine text suggests it, the geyser titan cannot make tea.