Blood nihil (familiar)
|Release||19 May 2014 (Update)|
|Abilities||Boosts Attack by 5% if the player is using melee equipment.|
|Examine||A vampyric abomination.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Attack speed||Unknown edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Blood nihil are level 87 Summoning familiars. They belong to the Nihil group of familiars, and currently share the special move, Annihilate, with three other nihil familiars: shadow nihil, smoke nihil, and ice nihil. Blood nihil increase their summoner's melee accuracy by 5% while summoned. Unlike most other familiars with no weakness, they are specifically weak to magic.
Nihil familiars attack at double the speed of all other familiars, meaning that though their maximum hit is low, they excel in damage overall.
Blood nihil pouch[edit | edit source]
|Vampyre fangs and 150 Elder energy|
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||17,551||N/A||N/A|
|I can summon a blood nihil familiar with this.|
Blood nihil pouch is made by using a Summoning pouch on a Summoning obelisk with 150 Elder energy, an Elder charm, and Vampyre fangs in the inventory.
Nihil scroll (Annihilate)[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||N/A||N/A|
|A scroll for a blood nihil familiar.|
Nihil scroll (Annihilate) enables the use of the Annihilate special move for all nihil familiars. Using any of the pouches on a Summoning obelisk creates 10 scrolls.
Annihilate[edit | edit source]
Annihilate is the special move for the blood nihil, which deals up to 768 melee damage and stuns monsters. The stun is not guaranteed however.
The special move costs 20 special points.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- The animations played on pets overriding nihil familiars have been corrected.
- update 19 May 2014 (Update):
- Added to game.
- Those of you who've completed Fate of the Gods now have access to nihil and muspah slayer targets, nihil summoned familiars and new dragon equipment drops.
- The nihil drop ingredients that - with 87 Summoning and completion of the quest - can be used with elder energy, elder charms and pouches to make nihil familiars.
- We've added a Nihil Transmute ability at Divination level 81, which allows you to expend elder energy to turn the ingredients dropped by the nihil into other types. Since the nihil types spawn at random and only drop their corresponding ingredients, this is sure to come in handy.
- The blood nihil is a melee combatant, the shadow nihil uses ranged, and the smoke and ice nihil fight with magic. The first three have a combat level of 160, and the latter is 150, with an additional chance to apply a hidden accuracy or defence debuff to the target. You'll also get a 5% increase to your accuracy, if your combat style is the same as your active nihil familiar's.
- All nihil familiars have the same special move - Annihilate - which works like Bull Rush, damaging and stunning the target (note that the stun does not work in PvP).
- Added to game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The blood, ice, shadow and smoke nihils are one of only six summoning familiar groups with a shared scroll ability, the others being the following:
- The Titan's constitution scroll, which is shared by the Fire titan, Moss titan, and Ice titan
- The Petrifying gaze scroll, which is shared by the Spirit Cockatrice, Spirit Saratrice, Spirit Zamatrice, Spirit Guthatrice, Spirit coraxatrice, Spirit pengatrice, and Spirit vulatrice
- The Call to arms scroll, which is shared by the Void Torcher, the Void Shifter, the Void Ravager, and the Void Spinner
- The Ring of fire scroll, which is shared by the Lesser demon brawler, Lesser demon deacon, and Lesser demon executioner
- The Bacon blast scroll, which is shared by the Spirit war pig, Spirit prayer pig, and Spirit pack pig.