Ground mud runes are an item used during the quest The Eyes of Glouphrie by using a pestle and mortar on a Mud rune, awarding the player with 1 Herblore experience. Adding them to a bucket of sap turns it into magic glue which can be used as a glue to repair a broken machine in Brimstail's cave near the Gnome Stronghold.
Ground mud runes are also used to make Extreme magic potions, by using ground mud runes on a 3-dose Super Magic potion at level 91 Herblore, granting 250 Herblore experience.
Ground mud runes
|1 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||1,124|
| Herblore level||1|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- 25 November 2019 (Update):
- Ground mud runes are now tradeable on the Grand Exchange and to other players.
- ninja 10 March 2014 (Update):
- Ground mud runes now stack in a player's inventory.
- Mud runes are one of the only two runes that can be ground with pestle and mortar, the other are Astral runes which are ground for the Dream Mentor quest.
- Ground mud runes weighed more than normal mud runes, which like all stackable items weigh nothing. After 10 March 2014 they are now stackable themselves.