Shards of Armadyl
|Shards of Armadyl|
|Release||14 September 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||12,000 coins|
|Low alch||8,000 coins|
|A tiny part of what was once an orb.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Shards of Armadyl can be obtained by killing Glacors. The shards can be used in two ways:
- An orb of Armadyl can be made using 100 of the shards. Using this orb on a battlestaff gives an Armadyl battlestaff.
- Each individual shard can be ground down with a pestle and mortar to receive eight dust of Armadyl, awarding the player with 1 Herblore experience per shard. This dust can be used with the air altar to create Armadyl runes, which are the only type of rune needed to cast the spell Storm of Armadyl.
Value analysis[edit | edit source]
Grinding the shards into dust of Armadyl yields 25,544 coins per shard.
The value per shard if making runes depends on how many runes the player is able to craft per dust of Armadyl based on their Runecrafting level. The minimum level to craft these is 72, so the minimum runes possible per dust is 7, and the maximum possible is 10 per dust at 99 Runecrafting. This comes out to 80 per shard at 99 Runecrafting. The Grand Exchange market values per shard if made into runes are as follows:
All prices are based on the current Grand Exchange market prices of the items. The Grand Exchange market price for an Armadyl rune is currently 449 coins, and the price of the Armadyl battlestaff is 19,038,880 coins.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Dust of Armadyl × 8||25,544|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 31 January 2012 (Update):
- Grinding Shards of Armadyl no longer stops after the first 63 shards.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most other stackable items, Armadyl shards always appear to have 5 pieces in the icon, regardless of the actual quantity.