Clean marrentill is a grimy marrentill that has been cleaned. It is the third lowest level herb available. It is used in the Herblore skill, for making Defence potions and Antipoison. Clean marrentill is also used while training Prayer, both to light the incense burners of an altar, and to create auto-sanctifiers.
|5 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||4,277|
| Herblore level||9|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- Having clean marrentill and an unfinished harralander potion in your inventory will now default to Guthix rest (3) in the Make-X screen when you mix them together.