Prism of Dowsing is a Seren spell unlocked by The Light Within that creates an area of effect prism that works on any player with accept aid on. It is a skilling spell grants a 10% better chance of enriched memories when nearby. The prism's time can be replenished by 2.5 minutes by casting the spell again while within its area of influence and when it is below 50% time remaining, otherwise another prism is created.
The prism is placed randomly within 2 spaces of the player and lasts for 5 minutes. It is advantageous to place the prism as close to the energy rift as possible to minimise running time to and from the rift.
Only one prism can be placed within a 5 tile radius at a time and can only be removed or destroyed via logging out or exiting to the lobby.
The enrichment effect does not stack with enrichment auras.
|33||9,594|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- Divination skill modification.
- Since wisps now only wander a maximum of 5 tiles from the rift, the prism of dowsing will now grant a 5% crit chance when nearby.
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- Corrected the naming of the Prism of Dowsing in the Magic skill guide.
- Despite the tooltip saying it increases enriched chance by 10%, the patch notes state it is only 5%.