Rapid Growth is a Seren spell unlocked by The Light Within. It is a skilling spell, that enables a growth stage to be skipped for trees, fruit trees, and herbs. This spell cannot be cast on a diseased patch. It can only be cast once per day per patch, resetting at 00:00 UTC. This can be increased to 2 by wearing the Tree farmer outfit or Master farmer outfit.
The following patches allow the spell to be cast:
- Tree patches for regular trees from oak tree up to and including magic tree
- All fruit tree patches except for the calquat tree patch
- All herb patches (not including vine herbs)
The update history project
is a work-in-progress - not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- When cast on a location other than a farming patch, the rapid growth spell now displays the error "Rapid growth can only affect herb, tree and fruit tree patches." instead of "This patch has already been enchanted with rapid growth today. Further casting would kill the plant."