Rapid Growth is a Seren spell unlocked by The Light Within. It is a skilling spell, that enables a growth stage to be skipped for trees, fruit trees, and herbs. This spell cannot be cast on a diseased patch. It can only be cast once per day per patch, resetting on the first login after 00:00 UTC. This can be increased to 2 by wearing the Tree farmer outfit or Master farmer outfit.
|This repeatable content has a soft reset.
|The next period's content will become available only once a player has logged out and in.
The following patches allow the spell to be cast:
Casting this spell with the Light Form prayer active saves one of each required rune.
|333||5,745|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- When cast on a location other than a farming patch, the rapid growth spell now displays the error "Rapid growth can only affect herb, tree and fruit tree patches." instead of "This patch has already been enchanted with rapid growth today. Further casting would kill the plant."
- update 24 August 2015 (Update):
- Seren spells are released:
- Rapid growth - 88 Magic - Skips a tree, fruit tree or herb patch forward a growth stage. Usable once per day on each eligible farming location.