Rapid Growth is a Seren spell unlocked by The Light Within. It is a skilling spell, that enables a growth stage to be skipped for trees, fruit trees, and herbs. This spell cannot be cast on a diseased patch. It can only be cast once per day per patch, resetting at 00:00 UTC. This can be increased to 2 by wearing the Tree farmer outfit or Master farmer outfit.
The following patches allow the spell to be cast:
|333||10,332|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- When cast on a location other than a farming patch, the rapid growth spell now displays the error "Rapid growth can only affect herb, tree and fruit tree patches." instead of "This patch has already been enchanted with rapid growth today. Further casting would kill the plant."
- update 24 August 2015 (Update):
- Seren spells are released:
- Rapid growth - 88 Magic - Skips a tree, fruit tree or herb patch forward a growth stage. Usable once per day on each eligible farming location.