Crystal Mask is a Seren spell available in the Ancient Magicks spellbook that requires level 90 Magic. Casting it grants the player a 5 minute buff that adds 15% to their pickpocketing success rate and a chance to not be stunned by NPCs upon being caught for a pickpocketing attempt. As part of the Seren spells, Crystal Mask is unlocked after completion of The Light Within quest.
When used in conjunction with the Light Form prayer, the chance of the spell's effects are doubled. For other boosts to Thieving, see Thieving training.
The spell can be recast at any point to refresh the duration with a 10-second cooldown between casts. Casting the spell while pickpocketing will not interrupt it.
- Croesus - protects the player from taking the first hit of most stat-draining attacks, including spore bombs, sticky fungi, and slime moulds.
- Crux Eqal Knight - can push the players Thieving success rate to 100% when other Thieving boosts are considered. Players can expect up to 825,000 experience per hour excluding any additional experience buffs.
- Pyramid Plunder - significantly reduces the rate of failing when checking urns.
- Dwarf traders - with other Thieving boosts active, players can expect up to 850,000 experience per hour excluding any additional experience buffs.
|54||9,026|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 26 June 2017 (Update):
- The spell Crystal Mask can now be cast again to refresh the effect before the buff expires.
- hotfix 13 December 2016 (Update):
- The crystal mask stun resistance effect now works as intended.
- patch 7 September 2015 (Update):
- The crystal mask spell will now only play a sound when first cast.