|Release||25 November 2019 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Backpack||Drink, Check charges|
|An extraordinarily holy prayer flask. It can be filled up with extreme prayer potions.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The blessed flask is a special flask that can hold up to 80 doses of extreme prayer potion (equivalent to holding 20 extreme prayer potions (4) in one inventory slot). Making it requires level 118 Herblore (which can be boosted), level 96 Crafting, and a very long crafting chain, taking considerably more time and effort to make when compared to masterwork equipment. Unlike other flasks, this flask will not shatter upon using the last dose. The flask can be (re)filled by using any dose of extreme prayer potion on it.
As an extreme prayer potion can restore up to 565 Prayer points, this means the blessed flask can store up to a maximum total of 45,200 Prayer points. This is increased by +19 to 584 points recovery with the holy wrench and also stacks with reverence aura (and its upgrades). The reverence aura's bonus is added first (+3% for regular, +5% for greater, +7% for master, and +10% for supreme, respectively) and then the holy wrench bonus (+19 Prayer points) is added. This results in a total of 640 Prayer points gained per dose if the holy wrench as well as the supreme reverence aura are used.
The final step of making the flask requires a blessed flask shell, a glorious silvthril chain, a holy elixir, a holy water, five light cores, five holy overload potions (6), five extreme prayer potions (4), and 500 positive energy. Many of these require several earlier steps to create, which are summarised below.
Though the menu shows as locked, you can in fact be assisted the 118 Herblore and 96 Crafting levels to finish making the flask. It is unknown whether this is intentional.
It is possible to create and use more than one blessed flask at a time, each with their own separate doses.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||10,000 XP||4 (2.4s)||-|
|Blessed flask shell||1||81,962,150||81,962,150|
|Glorious silvthril chain||1||3,430,233||3,430,233|
|Holy overload potion (6)||5||178,471||892,355|
|Extreme prayer (4)||5||25,521||127,605|
Note: The above prices listed are the total costs of creating the individual items. With the exception of the Holy elixir, the items may not be purchased outright.
Full process[edit | edit source]
The full process to make the main blessed flask components is as follows. Each step has increasing requirements (in skill levels).
- Make the glorious silvthril chain at any furnace
- Chain link mould present in the inventory or Tool belt (obtained during Legacy of Seergaze)
- 1 Silver bar
- 1 Mithril bar
- 1 Glorious bar (tradable)
- 1 Immaculate alloy bar (tradable)
- Craft Blessed flask shell via glassblowing
- 10 Blessed molten glass (golden)
- 10 Blessed molten glass (azure)
- 100 Necrite stone spirit (tradable)
- 100 Phasmatite stone spirit (tradable)
- 250 Alaea sea salt
- 5,000 Harmonic dust
Ironmen[edit | edit source]
Some suggestions for obtaining the other required materials:
- Soda ash can be pickpocketed from Ithell workers, if you do not wish to burn seaweed yourself.
- Red and crystal sandstone are limited daily, so you will have to mine it over several days.
- Hydrix bolt tips are best obtained from metamorphic geodes, master clue reward caskets, or ancient caskets. Many high level bosses also drop them. Buying 2 hydrixes with Reaper points and cutting them into tips should only be done as an absolute last resort.
- All stone spirits can be obtained by mining the appropriate rock while under the effect of a juju mining potion and/or a perfect juju mining potion/perfect plus potion. Gathering the spirits this way is not recommended, however, as you will need to keep a watchful eye to store the spirit in a beast of burden (or otherwise remove it from your inventory) before you consume the spirit via mining.
- Gold stone spirits are reasonably common from a wide variety of monsters. Gemstone dragons are good source and also good Slayer experience.
- Luminite stone spirits are only dropped by a few monsters, primarily gargoyles and spiritual warriors.
- Mithril stone spirits have a variety of sources, though cockroach soldiers are probably the fastest option.
- Dark animica stone spirits are dropped from elite dungeons. It is a common training method to kill everything in The Shadow Reef up to the first boss, then restart the dungeon and repeat.
- Necrite and phasmatite stone spirits are dropped from a selection of mid-high level bosses, notably Corporeal Beast. They are also part of the rare drop table, obtained from a wide variety of monsters, or by using a grace of the elves.
- While Holy elixir can be dropped by the tormented wraith, it is generally easier to get it from the Corporeal Beast, which also drops some stone spirits required.
Raw materials required[edit | edit source]
|Red sandstone||1,200||16,380,000[n 1]|
|Crystal-flecked sandstone||1,200||6,100,800[n 2]|
|Hydrix bolt tips||50||1,770,250|
|Gold stone spirit||250||19,250|
|Luminite stone spirit||250||76,000|
|Sapphire bolt tips||50||750|
|Mithril stone spirit||250||26,250|
|Dark animica stone spirit||250||172,250|
|Necrite stone spirit||100||525,600|
|Phasmatite stone spirit||100||31,400|
|Alaea sea salt||250||N/A|
|Harmonic dust||5,000||3,109,453[n 3]|
|Holy overload potion (6)||5||892,357[n 4]|
|Extreme prayer (4)||5||127,607[n 4]|
Prayer-restoring potion comparison[edit | edit source]
|Potion||Herblore level||Points restored per dose[n 1]||... at 99 Prayer||Restored over time[n 1]||... at 99 Prayer||Overall points per item at 99 Prayer||Price per dose[n 2]||Price per instant prayer point||Price per prayer point|
|Prayer potion||38||level × 2.5 + 70||317||-||-||1268||1,944||6.1||6.1|
|Prayer flask||38||level × 2.5 + 70||317||-||-||1902||4,462.33||14||14|
|Super restore||63||level × 2.5 + 80||327||-||-||1308||1,554.5||4.7||4.7|
|Super restore flask||63||level × 2.5 + 80||327||-||-||1962||3,827.83||11.7||11.7|
|Sanfew serum||65||level × 2.5 + 80||327||-||-||1308||1,561.5||4.7||4.7|
|Sanfew serum flask||65||level × 2.5 + 80||327||-||-||1962||3,239||9.9||9.9|
|Super prayer||94||level × 3.5 + 70||416||-||-||1664||5,934.25||14.2||14.2|
|Super prayer flask||94||level × 3.5 + 70||416||-||-||2496||9,138||21.9||21.9|
|Prayer renewal||94||-||-||level × 4.3 + 120||545||2180||5,754.5||-||10.5|
|Prayer renewal flask||94||-||-||level × 4.3 + 120||545||3270||7,345.33||-||13.4|
|Replenishment potion||87||level × 2.5 + 80||327||-||-||1962||4,284.33||13.1||13.1|
|Enhanced replenishment potion||90||level × 2.5 + 80||327||-||-||1962||12,390||37.8||37.8|
|Brightfire potion||94||-||-||level × 4.3 + 120||545||3270||6,892.78||-||12.6|
|Super prayer renewal potion||96||level × 2.5 + 70||317||level × 4.7 + 130.5||595||5472||6,101.17||19.2||6.6|
|Holy overload potion||97||-||-||level × 4.3 + 120||545||3270||29,745.22||-||54.5|
|Overload salve||97||level × 2.5 + 70||317||level × 4.7 + 130.5||595||5472||37,572.83||118.5||41.1|
|Holy aggroverload||98||-||-||level × 4.3 + 120||545||3270||51,289.39||-||94.1|
|Supreme overload salve||99||level × 2.5 + 70||317||level × 4.7 + 130.5||595||5472||53,699||169.3||58.8|
|Elder overload salve||107||level × 2.5 + 70||317||level × 4.7 + 130.5||595||5472||55,157.17||173.9||60.4|
|Spiritual prayer potion||110||level × 2.5 + 70||317||-||-||1902||6,988||22||22|
|Extreme prayer||117||level × 5.0 + 70||565||-||-||2260||6,380.33||11.2||11.2|
|Extreme prayer flask||117||level × 5.0 + 70||565||-||-||3390||8,655.33||15.3||15.3|
|Blessed flask||118||level × 5.0 + 70||565||-||-||45200||6,380.33||11.2||11.2|
Extra amounts[edit | edit source]
|With holy wrench
||With holy wrench and reverence|
Tier 1: 327
Tier 2: 333
Tier 1: 347
Tier 2: 354
|Spiritual prayer potion|
Tier 1: 337
Tier 2: 343
Tier 1: 357
Tier 2: 364
|Enhanced replenishment potion|
Tier 1: 428
Tier 2: 437
Tier 1: 449
Tier 2: 458
Tier 1: 598
Tier 2: 625
Tier 1: 628
Tier 2: 655
|Holy overload potion|
Tier 1: 582
Tier 2: 593
Tier 1: 602
Tier 2: 613
|Super prayer renewal potion||912||962||
Tier 1: 975
Tier 2: 1008
Tier 1: 1025
Tier 2: 1059
|Supreme overload salve|
|Elder overload salve|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- A number of changes have been made to do with the Blessed Flask:
- Blessed sand and extra fine sand used for creating the Blessed Flask are now tradeable.
- 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg sandstone have had their buy limit on the grand exchange increased to 10,000.
- Left-clicking the extra fine sand will now bless the sand when stood in range of an altar.
- Experience for grinding sandstone and blessing extra fine sand has been increased to 7xp per.
- Blessing extra fine sand now requires level 20 Prayer.
- A number of changes have been made to do with the Blessed Flask:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Month Ahead for November 2019 erroneously stated that the blessed flask would be charged with "bog-standard prayer potions".
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Breezy. Have Extreme Prayer potions affected by Holy Wrench's prayer point boost, to make it more worth using Blessed Flask.. reddit.com. 11 December 2019. (Archived from the original on 18 December 2019.) "I took a quick look in to this just now since i did the original QA for the Extreme Prayer. As far as i can see it still works with the Holy Wrench, and it also works with Reverence aura. Both Rev aura and Holy Wrench also stack. At level 99 prayer the Extreme Prayer pot heals 565 points, with the Wrench it heals 584 points. At level 50 prayer it's 320 points without, and 330 points with. No reverence aura used here btw. As an FYI though, Reverence aura does 10% of the original heal then adds the Holy Wrench bonus."