|Release||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||409 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A chocolate bar is a food item that heals 200 life points when consumed. It is mainly used as an ingredient in Cooking, but can also be converted to chocolate dust, a secondary ingredient for energy potions.
Products[edit | edit source]
Chocolate cake[edit | edit source]
Energy potion[edit | edit source]
Players can turn a chocolate bar into chocolate dust by grinding it with a pestle and mortar (members) or a knife, awarding the player with 1 Cooking experience. This is also a slow, yet effective way of making money via the Grand Exchange. Members can make an energy potion by combining harralander in a vial of water and then adding chocolate dust. Members can also brew chef's delight. Chocolate dust can be used on a cake to make a chocolate cake the same way a chocolate bar can be.
Chocolate Milk[edit | edit source]
The chocolatey milk can further be mixed into hangover cure, by using a snape grass with it, but doing so gives no Cooking experience. The hangover cure is a quest item for the Plague City quest and the Mudskipper Point Mogre miniquest.
Chef's Delight[edit | edit source]
At level 54 cooking, players can brew chef's delight at the Keldagrim or Port Phasmatys breweries with four chocolate dusts as well as two buckets of water, two barley malts, and one pot of ale yeast.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Half made choc bowl||N/A|
|Half made choc chip crunchy||N/A|
|Mixed saturday (shaker)||N/A|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Ardougne Baker's Stall||East Ardougne||20||Coins||100|
|Culinaromancer's Chest||Lumbridge Castle basement||20||Coins||300|
|Frenita's Cookery Shop||Yanille||20||Coins||10|
|Funch's Fine Groceries||Grand Tree||20||Coins||10|
|Grand Tree Groceries||Grand Tree||20||Coins||10|
|Mess Sergeant Ramsey's Cooking Supplies Shop||Taverley||20||Coins||10|
|Miscellanian Food Shop||Miscellania and Etceteria Dungeon||20||Coins||10|
|Rok's Chocs Box||Nardah||20||Coins||10|
|Sandwich Lady Bakery||East Ardougne||20||Coins||100|
|Wydin's Food Store||Port Sarim||20||Coins||10|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
Zanaris, small house south of the bank.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Brutish jadinko||91||1 (noted)||Common|
|Exiled kalphite worker||75||1||Common|
|Ferocious jadinko||112||1 (noted)||Unknown|
|Ivory Bre'egth (cursed)||82||12 (noted)||Common|
|Ivory Gromblod (cursed)||82||12 (noted)||Uncommon|
|Ivory Shredflesh (cursed)||82||12 (noted)||Common|
|Menaphite gift offering (large)||N/A||1||Common[dr 1]||N/A|
|Menaphite gift offering (medium)||N/A||1||Common[dr 1]||N/A|
|Menaphite gift offering (small)||N/A||1||122/1469||N/A|
|Winter Weekends (2012)||N/A||3 (noted)||Common||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||96.7%|
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- A Face in the Clouds ( 15) – Bring mound of bacon, bread and a chocolate bar to Seren.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can no longer pick up the chocolate bar in Zanaris using the Improved Looting system.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When turning the chocolate bar into chocolate dust while in a free to play server, it used to show your character using a pestle and mortar even though the character would actually use a knife because pestle and mortar is a members only item.
- It is one of the three foods from the Sandwich lady that can be obtained outside of the random event (the other being a meat pie and triangle sandwich).