This article is about the cooked version. For the raw version, see Raw anchovies.
|Release||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Some nicely cooked anchovies.|
|Exchange||50 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Anchovies have two other uses.
- They are an ingredient for the popular anchovy pizzas, which players can make at level 55 Cooking and heal 1,374 life points each, making them the second highest-healing food available to free-to-play players.
- Anchovy oil, obtained by mashing anchovies with a pestle and mortar and straining the resulting anchovy paste with a sieve, is an ingredient in imp repellent, which in turn can be distilled to make impling jars from butterfly jars. Doing this awards the player with 1 Herblore experience.
Raw anchovies can be caught using a small net at any net fishing spot.
Assuming no burning, each raw anchovy cooked would yield a loss of 495 coins.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1||30 (33)||4 (2.4s)||50|
|Burn level||34||Cook-o-matic 25||?|
|Requires a range or a fire|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Baby impling jar||N/A||1||Common||N/A|
|H.A.M. Member||15; 20||1||Common||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite looking like blue shrimp in RuneScape, they are actually a family of fish in the real world.