|Release||21 November 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||84 coins|
|Low alch||56 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Handle with care.|
|Exchange||425 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When used, they have an area damage effect, hitting all enemies in a 3x3 area centred on the enemy being targeted. They cannot be picked up again from the ground after being thrown and Ava's devices (attractor, accumulator, alerter) do not return them. Most abilities will do area damage and do not consume them.
Classified as chinchompa thrown weaponry, they modify the following abilities:
- Bleeds inflicted from Fragmentation and Corruption Shot applies random damage to each target. Corruption Shot's effect will not overlap on two monsters initially struck in this manner, but can still spread to other monsters not struck by the initial attack.
- Shadow Tendrils hits one random target in the AoE pile.
- Sacrifice will only heal off the main target, regardless of how many targets are hit.
- Onslaught hits all available targets, draining 25% adrenaline per monster struck before applying punishment damage as usual.
- Tuska's Wrath will only hit the current target if on a slayer task.
- Bombardment and Ricochet are unaffected.
They are also used as a tertiary component for summoning a Giant chinchompa, and it is one of the few ingredients used in Summoning that stacks. 20 chinchompas is also one of the ingredients to create a divine box trap.
Unlike mechanised chinchompas, when a player dies outside of the wilderness with normal chinchompas either equipped or in their inventory, they are always kept.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Divine box trap||N/A|
| Giant chinchompa pouch|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Spirit impling jar||N/A||4||Unknown||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Chinchompas and Skillchompas are now sheathed on the hip.
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- Chinchompas will no longer remain in the player's hand if released whilst equipped.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If attempting to release more than four chinchompas a confirmation message will pop up.
- When using abilities with chinchompas, red chinchompas are seen as the missiles instead.
- If a player attempts to cast analyse or disassemble on this item, they will get the message You monster! You can't disassemble a living thing.
Main hand thrown weapons