A chinchompa is an explosive Ranged weapon that can be obtained by box trapping a normal chinchompa. They are explosive missiles that require 45 Ranged.
Like all other chinchompas, when used in combat it deals damage to all opponents in a three-tile radius around your target.
They are also used as a tertiary component for summoning a Giant chinchompa, and it is one of the few ingredients used in Summoning that stacks. 20 chinchompas is also one of the ingredients to create a divine box trap.
Players may also receive chinchompas from opening a box of summoning ingredients, a possible reward from the Familiarisation Distraction and Diversion.
A player fighting with chinchompas
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- Chinchompas and Skillchompas are now sheathed on the hip.
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- Chinchompas will no longer remain in the player's hand if released whilst equipped.
- patch 3 July 2013 (Update):
- Players can now use a dragon keepsake key with two-handed crossbows, pickaxes, javelins, throwing darts, axes and knives, and chinchompas.
- patch 25 October 2011 (Update):
- This weapon's Ranged sound has now been updated.
- patch 8 March 2011 (Update):
- Players now correctly run when playing this weapon's defend animation.
- patch 20 December 2010 (Update):
- Animations for wielding this weapon has been updated.
- patch 24 June 2010 (Update):
- Updated the run animations when wielding chinchompas.
- patch 13 May 2010 (Update):
- Chinchompas now have a confirmation screen on release in case you accidentally clicked to release them.
- If attempting to release more than four chinchompas a confirmation message will pop up.
- When using abilities with chinchompas, red chinchompas are seen as the missiles instead.
- If a player attempts to cast analyse or disassemble on this item, they will get the message You monster! You can't disassemble a living thing.